Lupus, Fibro, Antiphosphpolipid Antibody Syndrome and other Autoimmune ...
positive c-anca 1:640 with negative pr3
About This Group:

Have autoimmune diseases such as Lupus, Antiphoshpolipid Antibody Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Reynauds, and others seemed to have stopped your life in its tracks? Do you just need an outlet? Would you like to share your story or draw on the experiences of others? This is the place for you. No negativity will be tolerated. Only support, respect, and healing found here.

Founded by rooroo41 on February 27, 2011
85 members

positive c-anca 1:640 with negative pr3

What autoimmune disorders can have strongly positive c-anca but have negative pr3. I have vasculitis in my left eye and I had an abnormal chest xray. Ct guided biopsy was negative for cancer. Dr Foster (as featured on Mystery Diagnosis TLC network) tentatively thought it was sarchoid but my pulmonologist says it isn't. All my other tests were negative except for a slightly elevated ana of 1:80. I have so far been less than confident in the diagnoses. I am of the understanding that it is rare to have a highly positive c-anca but be negative for pr3. Can anyone offer their input as to what direction I should go next?
mariesky joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 13
fatigue
Sep 02 by alesiaw
exhausted
Sep 02 by alesiaw