to all in forum
WOW. just been reading through comments posted. I am new to internet, and forums, since reading i now know im not alone, had no idea lupus was this common. I was diagnsed about four years ago just before i got married but had a miriad of unexplaind symptoms for about five years prior to diagnosis. the first symptom i had was a deep red mark on my neck that took some explaining to my girlfriend at the time because it looked just like a love bite. Then an even larger one appeared on my waist about the size of a mans fist wich lasted for six months before dissapearing. at the time i was a builder and over a period of about four years i noticed that i was becoming increasingly more tired after work and during the working week, this feeling of fatigue and lethargy slowly crept up on me and began to rule my life, because i didnt have any energy left for family or social life. these symptoms were soon to be joined by others like aches and pains, joints and muscles and have got so much now that i had to give up work last year. it got to the stage that i could do a days work and would have to take three days off to recover as i was totally drained. even now a simple trip to the shops with my wife can see me wrecked for the rest of the day (completely worn out) thats the truth but i feel that people dont believe me and think im lying. I currently spend most of my time house bound because i now have a permanent red rash all around my neck and my forehead that is quite unsightly and im very consious of it. it never dissapears unless i use a protopic cream, but i only use it if i have to go somewhere special like a wedding or similar because it itches even more when i use it, so only use it when i really need to. the rash i have is also aggravated by ultra violet light so it doesnt necessarily have to be sunny, just normal day light  bothers me. I can only describe it as like a slug or snail needs to get out of the sun when uncovered, its not nice and i cant stand being in it even with sun block on. I dont know how forums work or even if what i write is visible to anyone, so if anybody can let me now it would be much appreciated. Jeff, fellow lupus friend.     ***@****
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
bigsissie Been a few years, been so b... Comment
Jan 17
LiveWireZ commented on Tests
Oct 17
Ansu_kumar commented on What is Anti-CCP? Wha...
09/15