what to do no closer to a diagnosis
Hi all this is my first post here. I am hoping someone else has had a similar experience and gotten an answer. I am a 41 yo white woman. I have had some muscle twitches since my 20's. In the past year they have become horrid. About 7 months ago neuropathy joined the party. I have had tests for sjogrens (neg), MS(neg), ANA(neg), I have nerve study showing fasics and cramps and nerve study showing neuropathy. I have elevated sed rate and creactive protein. No sugar issues. All vit minierals in normal range. Important history my MGM died of ALS, MGF died of Good pastures (auto-immune), Mother died of adreanocarcinoma. I am taking gabepentin which only helps for the first part of the night. I am on trazadone to help sleep as well. So my questions is what could this be and how can I get better or just manage it. Thanks
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
bigsissie Been a few years, been so b... Comment
Jan 17
LiveWireZ commented on Tests
Oct 17
Ansu_kumar commented on What is Anti-CCP? Wha...
09/15