Lupus, Fibro, Antiphosphpolipid Antibody Syndrome and other Autoimmune ...
what to do no closer to a diagnosis
About This Group:

Have autoimmune diseases such as Lupus, Antiphoshpolipid Antibody Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Reynauds, and others seemed to have stopped your life in its tracks? Do you just need an outlet? Would you like to share your story or draw on the experiences of others? This is the place for you. No negativity will be tolerated. Only support, respect, and healing found here.

Founded by rooroo41 on February 27, 2011
90 members

what to do no closer to a diagnosis

Hi all this is my first post here. I am hoping someone else has had a similar experience and gotten an answer. I am a 41 yo white woman. I have had some muscle twitches since my 20's. In the past year they have become horrid. About 7 months ago neuropathy joined the party. I have had tests for sjogrens (neg), MS(neg), ANA(neg), I have nerve study showing fasics and cramps and nerve study showing neuropathy. I have elevated sed rate and creactive protein. No sugar issues. All vit minierals in normal range. Important history my MGM died of ALS, MGF died of Good pastures (auto-immune), Mother died of adreanocarcinoma. I am taking gabepentin which only helps for the first part of the night. I am on trazadone to help sleep as well. So my questions is what could this be and how can I get better or just manage it. Thanks
smb2012 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 24
Mr. Wetherington
Nov 04 by alesiaw
Moosey2003 commented on  Fibromyalgia
Nov 02