4 false positive hepatitis c test/ i have symptoms of scleroderma /lupus + mctd
I have 8/11 criteria for lupus and every symptom of scleroderma I have tested false positive for hepatitis c 4 times yet there is no way possible I could have this! can autoimmune hepatitis cause all these to be false positive?
Hi Samantha,
I glanced at your pics and I think the rash on your fingers is eczema.  It looks like blisers form and it probably itches really bad and oozes clear liquid.  This is an autoimmune disease.  I've had trouble w/ this in the pst and have found that fish oil really helps.  But if you are nauseous from this other illness, you will probably want to address that before starting on any oily vitamin regimine.  

Your fingers look very swollen.  This could either be RA or MCTD.  (These are just my educated guess)  I would also think that type symptom would manifest in scleroderma as well.  

Is the rash just on your chest or is it also on your face?

I don't know what to tell you about the hep c.  How do you know this is a false positive (other than you don't think you've been exposed).