ANA test, Migraines, and cerebellum lesions
It was recently discovered from a MRI that my daughter has lesions in her cerebellum.  She is 13.  The MRI was done because of persistant and constant headaches over a two-three month period.  When the abnormal MRI came back, the doctor did a full blood panel and she tested positive for ANA (antinuclear antibodies) with a titer of 1:160 and her antithrombin count was slightly elevated.  We were then sent to St. Jude.  They have drawn more blood work and we are waiting on the results.  They do not believe that it is lupus because she has no other symptoms such as fever, joint pain, or rashes.  They think the lesions may have happened before she was born and are not related to the migraine headaches.  We are hoping that is the case, but I have read research online that state otherwise.  Some of the readings I have read state that headaches can be caused by Lupus if it is attacking the central nervous system (the brain) and sometimes lesions (strokes) can also occur.  Is that true?  According to St. Jude, they just want to monitor her blood levels every three months, yet it concerns me that the migraines are still ongoing.  She does have some days / weeks that are better than others, but the migraines are quite deliberating when they occur.  They have said that her migraine symptoms are not the typical migraine symptoms.  I'm not sure what to do from this point but I am concerned that if the migraines / headaches are caused by an autoimmune disorder that continuing lesions could cause permanent brain damage.  Any advice?
Hve they ruled out psuedo tumor?
I don't know.  What is a psuedo tumor?  Does this sound like one?