Lupus Community
Any Ideas?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Any Ideas?

I got copies of my test results. Just because I am not sure what my dr is thinking. Anyway I have a question on the complement CH50 levels.. Mine test result was greater than 60..
My Complement Component was 152 mg/dl
My Complement C4 was 41mg/dl
Also had a Gastrin test it was 11 pg/ml..

All my lymphocytes are in the normal ranges, So is white blood count etc... I was wondering should I be concerned with this complement CH50 level???? I have read it could mean cancer or infections. But like I said my dr made no mention of this test result he just told me all results were normal. I am concerned and dont know what to do at all.. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
As your doctor has said the levels are normal. In cancer and other serious infections, the values would be at least twice to thrice this level. If your symptoms are under control, then please do not worry too much about this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lupus Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank