Lupus Community
Bruises
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bruises

Do any of you experience bruises that seem to come from nowhere?  My platelet count was fine last we checked (200K).  Anyway, I showed the bruises to my neurologist last week and she says they look like little bruises from me bumping on things, etc.  Maybe, but this morning I noticed one in a very odd spot (in between my legs, way up high..not likely to bump this area!).  I told her they seem to come from nothing, they start small and a strange brown/maroon color, not like my normal bruise color.  They also are tender to the touch and have a tiny knot under the surface sometimes.  They just do not look like my typical bruise and I usually have one or two new ones about every day.

Anyone else have these?  Know what they're from?
Tags: bruise