Can this skin breaking out ..look anything like Lupus?
I am 75, female with MS and Fibro.. about 1 week ago I noticed a discoloring of my skin on my inner arm, next it was on other parts of my body and there would be some small bumps...  I am new to your site so and am not familier with what Lupus looks like... several years ago my MD thaought I might have Lupus but it was never diagnosed.. Do you have any pictures of what Lupus looks like or is there something else that has this type of breaking out?  Help please
There are two kinds of lupus, discoid and systemic.

With discoid you have lesions that will crust over.  There is also other symptoms associated like joint pain.

With systemic, you can have a rash on you face (over the nose, across the cheeks and down toward the neck - in the shape of a butterfly), as well as dibilitating joint and muscle pain, muscle weakness, nausea, diarrhea, being cold all the time, anemia, ect.  

Your symptoms don't sound like lupus to me.