Do I have Lupus?
I have had my blood tested twice in six years with the same results.
Sed rate, westergren: 17
Antinuclear AB, Hep-2 Substrate, S:  Positive
ANA Pattern:    Homogeneous
ANA Titer:    >640
ANA Pattern2:    Speckled

The reason for the testing is because I get numerous infections and have extreme difficulty getting over them.  In a recent allergy testing, I tested positive for 74 out of 77 allergens.  I react negatively to many drugs, such as PNC, Codeine, Morphine, Sulfa drugs, etc.  I just had a recent bout with a cold that left me with a cough for 2.5 months, after three rounds of antibiotics, and other numerous medicines.  It was determined that the cold set me up for my allergies to kick in, then the extreme coughing caused acid reflux, therefore more coughing.  So when I went back to the allergist, he said first lets address the autoimmune issue.  He redid my blood work, and I received the results yesterday.  Now I am scheduled with a rheumatologist next week.  From what I have read, it could be lupus.  The Mayo clinic recommended I have a follow up using the assays for anti-dsDNA and anti-ENA antibodies.  What is this?  Do I have a "butterfly rash"?  I have always considered this just blood vessels close to the skin.

Seems like Lupus but again this is a disease hard to diagnose. Let me know what the other results for ds-DNA are and what the rheumathologist have to say. Good luck to you and hope all goes good for you.