Do your lupus and fibro flare together?
If you have both fibroymyalgia and lupus do they flare together?  Still trying to figure out which is which wen it is hitting me and am thinking it is both together.  How do you tell?
Oh my YES!!!  My fibro and lupus both flare quite often together - I'm not sure if one brings on the other or if it just happens that they both tend to flare at the same time.

Sometimes I can tell if it's the lupus as opposed to the fibro because of the "butterfly rash" - and I sometimes run a low grade fever with my lupus flares - but sometimes, if the main complaint is increased pain, it's definitely hard to tell.

I know it's not uncommon to have both fibro and lupus, so it's not all that surprising to me that the flares would/could also go hand in hand.
What are the chances I have lupus based on having only the joint pain symptom and my CBC and CRP came back completely normal, sed rate was slightly high and a  positive ANA titer is unknown until Monday.  Like I said I am 27, have been having joint pain for 10-12 years and only other symptoms are my anxiety (after dad died) and GERD in my stomach.
It is still possible to have lupus even with "not completely off" bloodwork, even with a negative ANA.  Sometimes it takes time for the ANA to come back positive - I had three rounds of the testing done before my ANA showed positive for lupus.  At the time I was having major GI problems that my GI doc said are only seen in a certain type of cancer or in lupus.  Fortunatley, all my cancer testing came back negative, so even though my initial ANA also came back negative, he pursued that testing and like I said, on the 3rd one, the ANA did come back positive.

Of course, I'm no doctor, so I can't say for sure if you have lupus or not - or what else could be causing your symptoms, but yes, it is possible to have lupus where the only current symptom is joint pain.

Let us know what you find out about your ANA - and best of luck!
I think they do.  The symtpoms that I think are fibromyalgia are the pain across the shoulders and the thigh pain.  And many times that and the lupus symptoms collide.  Not always though.  
I am in the process of being diagnosed with some type of auto immune disorder. My ANA is 1:80 and my GP said he wasn't concerned and described that ana is like being completely dry with ana being negative to being super wet with ana being completly positive for auto immune disorders he stated that with my ana of 1:80 i was slightly damp.for the past 8 months I have seen so many specialists and yet no answers yet. With my ANA positive, I also have extreme fatigue, joint pain and stiffness in knees, hands and feet. I can best describe the pain as it feels like my joints are filled with hot air that once the sensation disipitates the pain sets in. Some days are worse than others. I have been tested for RA and tests came back negative. I have GI issues, along with my cheeks, neck and upper chest feels like I have frost bite and the best way to describe it is my face, neck and chest looks bright red or flushed. Some days the flush is bright red and warm to touch amd other times it is inly slightly red.When I go into a major flare, my body just completely goes haywire and it takes anywhere from a day to several weeks to get back to normal. Yet all blog work come back negative. I have had eBay kind of blood work done and yet nothing other than my ANA positive. I am currently being seen by a rheumatologist,  neurologist, gastrointerologist and a nephrologist and all continue to run more tests. Everything either comes back normal but on the high to where my labs almost show something and yet normal to low on other tests. The doctors are puzzled and all they can do is continue to run more tests. I am miserable and feel so defeated because all I want is to find the answers so that I can get back to feeling some since of normalcy. My gastrointerologist has ordered food allergy blood work and has asked me to start a FODMAP diet. I am at a loss. Any information would be helpful.