Heel pain
I have recently begun to have some pretty serious heel pain in both feet. It feels almost as though I have stone bruises. In the beginning it was only when I first woke up and stood, and then mostly my right foot. Then it began affecting both feet.  Then it started hurting whenever I walked.  Is this related to Lupus? Is there anything I can do to alleviate it?  People are constantly asking what I did to my foot because I limp all the time now.  I swear I hobble around like a little old lady.  I am a pretty sedentary gal for the most part.  I don't do sports, I have a desk job (I do walk out in the shop to check on production or check stock on a part, but I don't do a lot of standing) so I really don't think it is an injury.  I have worn the same type of work boot for over five years without any problems so I don't think that is the problem.  Right now my major issues are the heel pain, muscle atrophy in my right arm (this bites because I am right handed), headaches and muscle spasms.  I also have joint pain in some of my fingers.
The heel pain sounds like what I had a few years ago.  I attributed it to weight gain and bad shoes and age.  I went out and spent a couple hundred bucks on some awesome shoes and the pain went away for a while.  Later, I noticed it was coming back, mostly while in bed at night, and it didn't matter if anything touched my feet or not.  I could lie on my tummy and put my feet in the air and still have pain.  I eventually attributed it to the Lupus or Sjogrens.  Since being on Celebrex, that pain disappeared.  After a year on it, I started getting a lot of pain back throughout my body, and stopped the celebrex for 2 weeks.  The pain was HORRIBLE throughout my body, and when I started taking the celebrex again, the pain went away within 30 hours.  Now I'm on Plaquenil and am 99% pain free!!!  I can only guess for you, but I guess for the Lupus.  Go spend half your monthly wage on a good pair of shoes (check out foot smart *******) and see what happens to your pain.  Let me know!
Thanks for the info.  I will try the shoe thing, but it may take a while.  I am out about 1000.00 in out-of-pocket medical expenses in the last month and am about medical bill-ed out for a while.  I was supposed to have my first appointment with the new rhemy today but had to reschedule because my budget just can't handle any more extraordinary expenses right now.