Lupus Community
I am having MIGRAINES, severely when traveling in vehilcle, or in publi...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.

I am having MIGRAINES, severely when traveling in vehilcle, or in public spaces, and loud environments?

I posted a question regarding my WPW, a couple days ago, well the migraines have become so severe that i have to pull over on the side of the road nor can i ride in a car without the pain. The migraines are similar to a tension headache, but has the effects of vertigo. i researched a couple of the symptoms that i am having and the most common feedback return that i am getting from different search engines: such as google, and etc. is a disease called LUPAS Headaches or SLE. it is more common in women, but so is thyroid issues which i was diagnosed with on my last visit with my DR. The question that i have is: Is there someone that can tell me their thoughts, to what they may have experienced, or if they believe to think that it might be another disorder. I am currently not prescribed any medicine, and i would kind of like to know what to ask for and to tell the DR when i follow up with him. But please someone please tell me more about "SLE", or Lupas Headaches. vision is blurring, so i need to close for now..thank you and god bless!