I have lupus and I heard that the different type of heat is good for you.
what is a good city and state to live in with lupus?
what type of heat is good for you?
who has moisture heat?
I am not familar w/ what you are talking about.  I know that anything that stresses my body out can aggrevate or stir up symptoms.  And excessive heat can be a trigger.  Of coarse you would want to stay out of the sun if you have lupus.  

I can't seem to tolerate extreme temperatures.  Both the cold and heat make me feel bad.  Does it affect you that way too?
I tolerate the cold, easier than the heat. Even a hot bath or shower can make me feel weak and sick. I don't seem to regulate my core temperature as well as I used to.

Of course, the cold can make joint pains feel worse. But I find it easier to stay warm in the winter than to stay cool in the summer.
I'm a little late, sorry.
I live in Florida with lots of humidity  - 90% and higher most of the year.
This is the only place I have lived since my dx, so I have nothing to compare it to. But I can tell you, when it's hot out, especially the hottest summer months, leaving the house during the day is a nightmare. Sometimes, even getting in the car and going to the grocery store makes me ill. So, I wouldn't suggest moving here! :)