Lupus Community
I think I have lupus
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I think I have lupus

Hi everyone. I am new here and have been dealing with several issues for about a year now. It all started in June 2014. I started having pain and weaknesses in my legs. The only way that I can explain the pain is that if felt like jolts or shocks. They usually only last a few seconds but I have them a'll the time and they move around different areas of my legs. Around the same time I  started having pain in my hip. later a lump developed on my hip and has me get a biopsy. It ended up being a lipoma (noncancerous tumor). Since then I started developing bruised like spots on my legs. They won't go away. They sometimes fade but always return in the same spots. I notice if I take a hot shower they get really dark. They are painful and tender to touch. I can't wear right pants because they hurt so much of I do. I also had a kidney stone at the same time last summer. It took two months for it to pass. I had tons of blood work done last summer and still don't know what's wrong. I still have weaknesses and pain in my legs and I am always tired and fatigued. I also suffer from migraines. If anyone has had these same symptoms or knows what this may be please let me know. I am 30 years old and a mom to three young kids. Some days are so hard for me and I feel like I can't do alot of things because by body won't let me. I haven't been to the doctor in a few months because every time that I go I feel like she isby taking me seriously. Please help
535822_tn?1417529476
where do you live in CA and AZ they get something called Valley Fever, it has symptoms similar ...I also am trying to find out what I have ..good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lupus Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...