Lupus Community
Is this Lupus (SLE)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.

Is this Lupus (SLE)

I have had bloods done and the results are as follows ANA 160 - Speckled, ds- DNA antibodies <10 IU/ml, RF Factor <14 IU/ml,  CCP Abs <1 U/ml, my ESR 11 (which is in normal limits but high), Beta 2 Glycoprotein IgG <1 U/ml,

Pain in hands, feet, wrist, elbows, ankles, burning sensations to hands and feet, mouth sores, night sweats, fatigue, feeling of general weakness.  swelling and stiffness for short period in the morning.  Joint pain wakes me at night.

I have see a consultant but only had ANA result and she was not satisfied I had enough symptoms to treat.  I am becoming desperate.

Lupus is a hard diagnosis...there ave been times when my labs say I have it definitively and times when they think not.  I see a rheumatologist regularly, and you just have to make sure they treat the conditions that present so you don't cause irreparableorgan or tissue damage.  It's less about putting a name on it and moe about making sure you are getting the proper treatment.  I've struggled for years with this, but at the end of the day, try to take the right precautions (stay out of th sun, avoid triggers like stress or lack of sleep) and see the doc often.  Hope this helps!
adexec181 is right.  She gave you very good advice.  But according to my records, your RF was elevated.  Did you get a copy of your lab and was it flagged?