Leg spasms and hand cramping
I was diagnosed with Lupus about 3 years ago after being diagnosed with Raynauds about 15 years ago.  I have been fortunate in that the only symtoms I have had are really raynauds related other than a couple of time where I felt like I needed to get into bed from fatigue and feeling low.  Over the years I have noticed occasional leg spasms and twitches and hand cramping where it feels like my outside part of my hand is being pulls inwards.  Could this mean that my Lupus is getting worse.
Sorry that it's taken so long for you to get a response on this forum haha sometimes people respond quickly and sometimes they don't at all. I'm not too much help, I don't know anything about Lupus progression, but I do know that if can temporarily get worse on flares. I have the same symptoms as you plus some others but I just got diagnosed with the disease so I'm not really sure. I have had raynaud's for years however. What meds are you on? I'm on one for the fatigue called Nuvigil and it's made my twitching a lot worse haha. I don't know if lupus can "get worse" exactly, but these symptoms may mean you are starting a flare or may need to re-evaulate your treatments. I would talk to your rheumy and see what they think. Sorry for being useless hahaha I'm just here for moral support =D best of luck and let us know if anything changes!