Lupus Community
Lupus Advice asap

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.

Lupus Advice asap

If you are lving with lupus and maybe possibly something else..... and you are either in a awful lupus flare that wondt stop no matter what for 3 months now or are in a flare from something else (and the doctors can't figure it out). What are you supposed to do for one........ and what are you supposed to do when you need to have dental work done that can't wait any longer?  I know your not supposed to have anything done while your in a flare....... especially when the last time I had novacaine I wasn't in a flare of any kind at the time and I ended up in the er cuse it did something to my throat I was talking like I swallowed hulium and my throat was frozen I couldn't even swallow my own saliva..... and of course the doctors couldn't explain it and said they have never seen anything like and sent me on my merry little way.  Whatever this flare it is it effecting my central nervous system and muscles especially in and around the top of my chest and throat...... I have posted previous posts with details....... please help I don't know what to do anymore