Lupus Community
Lupus getting worse??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lupus getting worse??

Hi, I am new to this web site but really need support from others like me as I find most people think I look fine yet on the inside I feel like a 90 year old woman. I'm 39 by the way. I was diagnosed 6 years ago, currently on Plaquenil 400mg and I feel over the last 6-8 months I have deteriorated hugely. I've been hospitalised for pleurisy, pneumonia, kidney infections and multiple urinary tract infections as they believe my bladder is becoming atonic not emptying probably.I have to self catheterise twice daily. Last admission I was sent home with an indwelling catheter.
Apart from all this, I am very concerned about my new symptoms. I have blurry vision sometimes they feel like they're shaking, I am having ridiculous fevers, I am walking off balance and have these awful shakes and really aggressive jerks that can be my legs, arms and hands and even my head and neck.I've also started blacking out and feel faint most days. Anyone else experiencing this?? I am so concerned its getting worse and I have 2 children to be there for. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
1798872_tn?1346168185
hi ya ive been on plaquenil for about 6 months and i have blurry vision and shakes and jerks (very bad sometimes) my doc told me and i read up on it also its the plaquenil doing all of this.The good part is if or when you stop taking meds it will clear up,also you are supose to a eye doc. every 6 months because of the side effects of plaquenil.Hope that helps.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lupus Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank