Lupus or not
I found there were some red spot on my both arms and went to see doctor, no other symptoms. three times aPTT test were done, all of them are prolonged 3-6 seconds compared to the reference range. all the CBC and PT (INR) were good.

further tests were done in April. aPTT was still prolonged, 38.5 seconds. aPTT 4:1 NP was 37.2 seconds, and 1hr aPTT 4:1 NP was 38.2 seconds. the reference level for aPTT was 24.3-36.4. I dont know whether this mixture tests indicated correction or not.

Factor VIII was 42% (reference 50%-150%). all the other factors (XII, XI, IX) were normal. VMF AG and VMF activity were 55 and 58, within the reference range of 50-150, though a little lower.

Does this mean there were some inhibitors in my blood, such as lupus,  or just factor VIII deficiency?

Is it a serious problem or not?I am really worried about it.

Thanks a lot
I certainly don't personally know anything about these test and results.  But I am wondering if anybody has checked your platlets?  

When you say "prolonged", does this mean the clotting time was prolonged?  

From what I can find, the Factor V test is to determine clotting.  Which might indicate antiphospholipid antibodies.  A small percentage of patients w/ antiphospholipid antibodies are more likely to experience bleeding than clotting.  This group either has very low platelet counts (less than 30,000/mm3) or lack a blood clottin factor called factor II.

I would think w/ the red spots that your problem would be w/ bleeding.  

I not sure if this is serious.  I would think you would want to be careful not to injure yourself until they can determine exactly what is going on.