Lupus rash
Hello everybody!

I was diagnosed with Lupus this past December of 2009 and i wanted to know if any of you were experiencing a rash that is not itchy but looks like a ring worm in your hands and feet?? they can hurt if you press on them or if hot water touches them............
Hi Jazz and welcome to the MedHelp Lupus forum.

Hope you treatment is working for you.

Lupus causes various things to happen to your skin.  Dr. Wallace has a book called "The Lupus Book".  He describs different ways lupus can affect your skin.  You might be able to find this book at your local library.  

~Kara
Hi Jazz,

Were you diagnosed with SLE or Discoid Lupus?  Discoid affects the skin and sometimes you will have circles they call lesions.  Try googling lupus skin lesions and see if you can find pictures that match.

Let us know how you are.

God Bless
Joni
Hi ladies thank you for sharing your coments, as you may know I am still very new at this site but i have found that it has helped me to cope with this disease. Karjo, i will go find that book thank you. Joni i will see if i can find some pictures that may help me find out what kind of rash i may be having.

Thank you guys again.
It could be ringworm and it could be eczema.  Which is an autoiumune condition.  Ringworm is of coarse a fungus.