Lupus???
Ok I was on another forum discussing memory loss and someone suggested I my have Lupus.  I have red patches over my cheecks and nose.  I have long term and short term memory loss that is very bothersome.  I have severe mid back and chest pain, lower back, leg and knee pain.  very sensitive to the sun. my legs feet  arms and hand turn purple in the winter or when i'm cold.  severe fatigue, depression and anxiety.  I get very dizzy when I put my head back i have time my arms and hands go numb.  Is this all in my head or is there something really wrong?
Hi Julie.
I would definately advice you on seeing a good rheumatologist, or try to see a rheumy with a interest in Lupus,

Lupus can cause allsorts of problems ranging from memory loss, to pains and swellings in joints, to the rashes, pleurisy, chest pain etc, etc,

You definately need further testing, including a full Lupus screen, along with other auto-immune antibody testing.

Hope this has helped.
Good Luck
Nicola