Lupus Community
Lupus???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.

Lupus???

Well I get my test results back tomorrow...  I want it to be Neg but on the other hand I want an answer.  I have experienced a varity of symptoms:
severe fatigue
butterfly rash
joint pain
muscle spasms
sores on my mouth and nose
severe back and leg pain
my back hurts the whole way around my chest
very high heart rate 160bmp
I just want some answers.  I know what all of you are going through.  Dr thinks I'm a drug addict and just want pain meds...which would be nice since everything else she has tried doesnt help.  I have to take 6 tramadol at one time for any kind of relief (50mg) then 2 every 2 hrs to keep it going.  I take 800mg advil thats like taking candy does nothing for me.  I don't care if its pain meds just anything that will work tell me to do an exersice, lay on your side, prop your feet,  anything that would help.  So she sent me to theropy NOT helping At All.  Answers please!!! Anything shoot me that would work!!!
Julie
It is possible that you have lupus.  It's a shame that drs tend to treat everyone like they are drug seekers.  I honestly never asked my dr. for narcotics.  When they offered, I declined because they knock me out and I have boys to raise.  I have some left over from a previous surgery that are reserved for those nights that I'm hurting so bad I can't sleep.  I didn't want to ever get the rep of being a drug seeker.  

The one thing that has helped me tremendously is Plaquinel.  It took weeks to start seeing improvement and about a year to see the full affect, but I feel like I've been given my life back.....what a beautiful gift!  For pain, I take tylenol and ibuprophen at the same time.  

Let me know what your recent lab revealed.