Lymph nodes
When in a Lupus flare are swollen lymph nodes, muscles aches, or swelling generally bilateral?

I know that they are generalized, but I did not think necessarily bilateral. I can not find an answer to this question on line anywhere believe or not.  
Hi!
It depends on the site of bilateral lymphadenopathy. If the lymphadenopathy is generalized, located at multiple sites, and is also bilateral, it usually indicates either an active autoimmune process—so a proliferative lupus disease, or it may indicate a generalized cancer like blood cancers, and Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Take care!
Its not bilateral.  It is on my right side (shoulder, neck, and armpit).  I was tested for luekemia and lymphoma and both came back negative.  I had a positive ANA and am being treated for Lupus.  I also get them in the right side of my groin occasionally.  I just found no information that stated it would be bilateral if its lupus.  Only found that lymph nodes can be affected by the disease.