Lupus Community
New member help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

New member help

I have a positive ANA and SSA.  My tests did not tell me if it was speckled and i don't have the ratio that a lot of you list.  I am confused on the different test.  I have joint pain, muscle weakness and pain, headaches. no rash, but I get a rash with being in the sun for a long time, fatigue,and  trouble sleeping.  My PCP did not due a WBC count so I dont' have those results.  My ANA screen also showed selected antigens are 12 and Hep 2 cells <11. I have no idea what this means.  I had a very intense full time job and two small kids, so I cut back on work and feel a little better.  Does anyone have some advice.  I don't see a rheumy until the end of september.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Where are you getting the rash?  If it's on the face it could be Lupus.

My daughter gets rash when she first gets a slight sunburn but only the first time of the year.  We don't know why.  
Don't give up searching for answers.  You really have to analyze and listen to your body.  You might have to try giving up certain foods too.  How long has this been going on?  Did it start after child birth?  If so, it could be hormone related.
Blank
I have been getting the rash for about 10 years its on my arms chest and sometimes thighs.  Never on my face.  The arthritis symptoms started about 2 months ago.  My youngest son is 14 months.  So I don't know if it sis hormonal.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lupus Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...