Lupus Community
New symptoms in the last few months
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

New symptoms in the last few months

I have been having breathing problems (like after you cry, you breath heavy), well I get that out of nowhere lately and not crying. I also have been having headaches, and acid reflux (not sure on spelling) most every day. Would this have anything to do with my Lupus. (I just got over losing all my muscles in my body, they diagnosed it as Myositis, which could be related to Lupus not yet determined, doctors are baffled, but I am currently on Prednisone and Methotrexate. I am finally off of a walker and cane and walking great again, but other symtoms (symptoms) have been popping up and worrying me. Please advise.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I am 27 and was diagnosed with lupus over a year ago. I have a hard time looking at things that have to do with lupus because i get paranoid. I also have theese same symptoms among others, new and old that Really scare me. I was told by my Dr. that i would just have alot of pain for the rest of my life and it probably wont get worse and it has. So maybe they are related. I also didn't know that chest pains were a part of lupus until looking on here. like i said i get freaked out so i never used to look up anything, but just since having theese same new symptoms and others i need to face it and learn how to fight it insted of ignoring it..thats what I've been doing
Blank
i also have lupus get acid reflux like there is a ball in my throat sometimes trouble swallowing like things just aren;t going down. I have a hard time breathing like I can;t get a deep breath and also sometimes a soreness or hot breath when I breath in. I sometimes have soreness on right side pushing into my rib. Just when one thing goes away theres a new problem right after. I just can't get a break
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lupus Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...