Opinion please
I know it's not possible to be diagnosed on a forum but I am keen to have your thoughts during this anxious waiting time.

Four years ago I had a sudden onset of joint pain and an ANA of 1:640, fatigue, malaise. It was very painful. I saw a rheumatologist and the outcome was post viral arthritis. I had steroids and after some time was ok.

In between then and now I have struggled with fatigue on and off, GI symptoms and some residual joint pain (mild) I was diagnosed with Coeliac disease in 2011 and IBS last year.

Three weeks ago I again had a sudden onset of joint pain- moderate to severe, muscle fatigue and pain, general severe fatigue, difficulty concentrating, mouth ulcers (which I get quite a bit) My ANA is 1:640 again. My other blood work has come back clear although I'm still waiting for the anti ds-DNA.

Sometimes I get this feeling that I am burning up from the inside and I get terrible pain and feel very flushed in the face. I have no rashes or skin issues

My GP is referring me back to the rheumatologist and she has a question mark for Lupus or PMR.

What do you think?
Many of your symptoms sound familiar to Lupus, but be aware that autoimmune diseases are difficult to diagnose.  Your ANA level is considered significant, and your doctor is taking you seriously.  Hang in there during the diagnostic process.
Blessings....
I think a visit to the rheumatologist is a good move. I would push for the most expansive blood panel possible. Take pictures of your ulcers if you get a chance in case they disappear by the time your visit comes