Pressure in URQ
I've had CNS lupus since early 1980s.  Lately, I'm bothered with pressure (not pain) up under my right ribcage.  It is sometimes worse than at other times.  I recently had an abdominal ultrasound which showed neg. for gall stones.  I was told that the only thing found were some cysts on my spleen which apparently is not important.  I do have heartburn frequently.  Also, lately had some vertigo and hearing problems in left ear but don't know if this is related. Will go back to doctor soon to see what test might be next.  
please keep in touch, I'm curious as too why cysts on your spleen is not important..mostly if it's bothering you?  the right side is also where your liver is located....let us know what happens with your Dr..thanks
I also have had lupus since 2000 and I also have this problem with pain on my rib cage this is definately a lupus symptom. I fel much better when I bump up my prednisone When you are feeling this way try increasing you pred. 5mg and you will probably get some pain relief. I hate to bump my prednisone up but if you are feeling this pain than it is very likely that it is from your body and organs swelling and pushing against your ribcage.