Slow doctors
How in the world can dr.s take years to cofirm lupus?I no its tricky but my rhem. told me the first visit im pretty sure you have lupus but lets dobble check.And guess what im still in limbo,imagine that!!

I'm in the same boat. After two years literally in bed, I was finally admitted to the hospital where it took them 3 weeks to decide i MIGHT have Lupus. Another 2 month wait to see a rheumatologist who said he thought it was Lupus symptoms induced by hydralazine. So he took me off the hydralazine and said symptoms should go away in about 6 months. But that didn't happen and I'm still waiting for someone to say what it is. My nephrologist is the closest to committing, saying he thinks Lupus has been attacking my kidneys. Everyone else just shrugs and passes the buck. Not a comforting feeling. I'm looking for a rheumatologist in the area who handle Lupus regularly.

I hope you get your answer soon!
Patti i stay in bed alot,not all the time but alot keep me informed and ill pray for you,take care. :)           danny
Do you have an elevated ANA or any other lab indicators of lupus?
Hi karajo,yes one elevated one not but have 7 out of 11 sys.Still going to rhem. he gave me a dx of fibro. and RA. And last week had a slight heart attack (if there is such a thing).It seems every time i go there is more problems,so now i kind of hate to go to drs.. Take care  Danny