Swollen lymph nodes and Low platelet count...
I am 25 years old and am 14 weeks pregnant with my second child. When I went to my gyno last time, they did blood work, and it came back that I have a low platelet count. (At the time, I wasn't smart enough about this to remember the actual count.) So I went home and did some research, read about ITP and TTP, and thought maybe it was just due to being pregnant that they were low. No biggie for the time being, right? WRONG. All day yesterday, I had a pain under my arm, which I thought was my underwire from my bra cutting into my skin. Upon further investigation, I realized it's not from that, it is a swollen lymph node. I haven't had a swollen node under my arm since I was about 12 yrs old. Now, I am not the smartest person in the world, but I AM smart enough to know that these two together are NOT a good sign. So NOW I am freaking out. BAD! What could this be??? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
Have you been back to the doctor since you posted this?  How are things now.  Looks like we all neglected you.  Was it a blockage in the node area, or were you fighting an infection, or what?