Lupus Community
Symptoms yes too bizarre

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.

Symptoms yes too bizarre

Dry eyes, dry sore throat, pain in connective tissue close to joints, a few joints sore, fatigue, word/ name recall issues, lose voice, occasional heart flutter/skip a beat, occasional severe diareaha followed by constipation,
I seem to have a few symptoms from everything, but nothing definitive, I am hypothyroid, but its been stable for 1 1/2 years on same micro dose.  None of my other blood tests have come back positive
I see the rheumy again tomorrow, I have N opthZmologist appt in 2 weeks,..
It's a wait and see game,... Really just want a diagnosis to know how to proceed
Hi there.  So sorry to hear of the struggles you are having.  The diarhhea/constipation symptoms sound like irritable bowel.  That is a vicious cycle...I know.  I dealt with mine w/ an herb called Slippery Elm.  The other meds only contributed to the yo-yo.  The herb brought healing.  

As far as your other symptoms, they certainly do sound autoimmune.  But the thing about AI is many of them are progressive and it takes sometimes years for all the criteria to show up in the labs and symptoms.  You do have an ANA that is substantial. (posted in a privious thread)  But I would encourage you to educate yourself on the criteria for the dx of some of these illnesses like....
SLE
Sjogren's
RA
hashimoto thyroiditis
fibromyalgia

The dr. will probably check you for fibromyalgia first b/c it is more prevalant than AI diseases and some of your symptoms match those of fibro.