What do you all do to ease your mind of the what-ifs?
I'm in the process of a lot of testing so no diagnosis. May be lupus,could be MS or something that's never occurred to me. I'm finding it very hard to focus at work and be happy for anyone let alone myself do to the fear of dying an early age or not live a meaningful life. This whole health matter has consumed me and its hard for me to make plans or be happy. I feel like I'm made at all healthy happy people. I know that sounds horrible and I know that I shouldn't be , I'm just still in shock tht I'm even having to go through this. Things can always be worse I know. I'm just wondering what you all do to stay positive and focused on the present.
Hi bakea , I'm sorry to hear about your troublles , I always think the worst. All anyone can do is take each day as it comes and put the house in order just incase , like me last year. I wish you well and goodluck. Ourmarrnie.