What does this ANA test mean?
Hello, I have a positive ANA Screen positive of 1.160 titer with speckled pattern. Also I have osteoarthritis.
I have pain on my finger (to hard to work with that pain)my knees and  feet. The doctor
don't send me to any specialist. just make me a prescription for "Diclofenac 75mg"  also
told me to take Tylenol,but that not help. I was thinking in looking for a second opinion, because I think that I need a better treatment.
What does this ANA test mean?
Hi.
positive ANA, is an anti-nucleur antibody test, often found in auto-immune diseases, but can also be positive, in normal incidences, so dont panic.

But seeing that you are experiencing pain in your fingers knees, and feet, i think you need a good second opinion in the care of a good rheumatologist.
All your doctor is doing is masking your symptoms by giving you anti-inflammatories. and not getting to the real cause of your problems.

Get a second opinion.
Nicola
Thank you, I will looking for a second opinion :)