blood in urine
Just wondered if anyone that has lupus ever had this problem.  There is only a tinge of blood and I have to get re-tested in two weeks.  Is this anything related to lupus?
What meds are you on?  When I was on cytoxan, I had some blood in my urine and ended up having to stop the med, as it can be toxic to the bladder and sometimes cause bladder cancer - so while I was on it, I would have to have urine tests done every month to make sure everything was ok.  The first few months I was on it was ok, but then started having blood in my urine so we stopped the med and the blood has not reappeared since.

Lupus can affect any part of the body, though, so it is possible that it could be related to your lupus and not to medication.  Blood in the urine can also occur with a UTI, kidney infection or kidney stones - so there are multiple causes that should be checked into.
I have blood in my urine all the time.  Although there are many reason for the blood, I am certain it is very common in lupus.  Elevated leukocytes and nitrites would indicate infection.