Lupus Community
hi...lupus question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.

hi...lupus question

Hi everyone.. currently I am going to many specialists and having tests done to see why I'm so tired and feel so horrible. One is a rheumatologist for lupus. I do have some symptoms. I wanted to know, what tests did the doctor perform to give you your diagnoses? If I do have lupus, what is the treatment, and are there medication for it? And how long does a usual flare last?? Thank you...;)
Kelle
You have yo ask all those questions to your reumadoc, inm my case my explained to me that he asked for 3 different specific  antibody tests and i was positive, then he decided the proper treatment for me, each person is different. Thr only advice in food is to avoid spirulina, garlic and alfalfa sprouts (at least i did felt some changes with garlic and spirulina)
Some available info that could help is:http://www.hopkinslupus.org/lupus-info/lifestyle-additional-information/lupus-diet/