Aa
A
A
Close
lumps underarm
i'm a 31 year old male with painful lumps on both my underarm. Its been there for two days.i have four painful lumps on my left underarm and with two painful lumps on my right underarm. What should i do?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I get these from time to time - they are likely enlarged lymph nodes.  They can be quite painful, and usually when I get them, my white blood cell counts are 'off.'  Are the lumps palpable (meaning, can you move them around?  Are they hard, soft, easily manipulated?)  For peace of mind, you can probably check with your physician and have him or her look into it.  I usually get them when I'm worn down or have another infection, like a virus or cold.  They usually resolve in a week or so.  If you're feeling crummy all around, make an appt. with your doc and get it taken care of - once I did go on a course of antibiotics for lymphadenopathy because the lumps didn't get better with time.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
354604 tn?1328555666
My initial illness began with swollen lymph glands in my neck, and they didn't respond to antibiotics.
These glands help keep our system clean, kind of like filters.
Lots of water, citrus/lemons/oranges, and 1000 mg of Vitamin C for 7-10 days could be very good for you. Also with a good mult vitamin to keep your body filled with good nutrients. (decrease sugars or empty calories) This may encourage your body to recover...
Hope it all goes well for you ~ Blessings and Peace ~ Woshi
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lupus Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank