Lupus Community
rash

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.

rash

I have a rash and neck that I have had for a couple of weeks.  I didn't think too much about it.  Friday I found out that I have elevated CRP and Uric acid levels.  I have been tested before for Auto immune diseases a couple years of because of joint paint and hurting all the time.  I was given the diagnosis for Fibromyalgia.

What I am wondering is it possible that I would now test positive for Lupus.  What I have read on rashes that a lupus rash can show up on the face, neck, or chest.  I almost want to go right now and have it checked out to see what a doctor thinks.  Easier to show then describe what the rash looks like.

What kind of information can you provide me that would be helpful in figuring out what is going on with me.
Tags: lupus
The best RA doctor, they will test you and if you have Lupus they will treat it.

Good luck and try not to worry to much.
Thanks for the response.  I got a pleasant surprise in that I got a appointment for the RA doctor in a couple weeks rather then the usual couple months. it will be great to find out some answers.  I am not worried, just busy with thoughts.