Lupus Community
trouble with lupus
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

trouble with lupus

Hi, I have been diagnosed with lupus by 2 different mds and one who said borderline. I no longer have insurance but had to go to er bc I was really feeling bad. My ana was 1:640 speckled and I had both protein and blood (Both lower levels) in my urine. The last 4 urines had blood but first time for protein.  I have tried all avenues including med assistance to get insurance but single, no kids so unable to get it. Lost my job over the summer bc of health issues. Constant fatigue, major body pain esp hands, feet, neck and legs, cold discolored fingers,stiffness, reddish purple spots now and then on fingers. Been getting chest pain, some pain in the rib area (no idea what that is) and have been urinating much more often, esp at night which never used to happen.  Rash on face and neck, consistent low grade temp. Vitamin d at 11. Overall, I feel awful.
Putting a good face on for everyone though because many don't believe I have this since not all mds agreed. But having a harder time doing that since I am feeling worse and worse.
Been taking advil but er md said it was very important I follow up with a doctor. Up to my ears in medical debt so cant self pay at the moment. What should I look out for to know I have to go to hosp? Main question is, how long can I go without treatment? Sorry for rambling, but I'm afraid this may get out of hand. Money and insurance is a big issue right now.
also to add, I have never taken any medication for lupus as all this started sept 2011.  i've just been taking advil and hot baths for joint pain...appreciate all feedback anyone can give me
thanks!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lupus Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank