4 year old Tick bite ??Lyme disease??
about a month ago i found a tick (brown with a red dot) on my sons inner thigh and my husband tried to get it off and the head broke off.  It took me an hour to get the rest out.  I was going to call the doctor right away but have read so many places that if it was lyme he would have the bulls eye rash.  so i haven't thought anything about it since.  

For the past few days to a week something is different.  He has just not been himself.  simple things i say to him he doesn't understand.    he complains that his arms and legs are "picky" which i just though his leg was asleep, talking and talking but not making much sense.  today in the car i put my mirror on him to watch him and he was making very weird faces like lifting half of his lip up and looking up to the corner of his eye...kinda like a seizure but i know he wasn't having one.  

I'm just really worried because he has never acted odd in anyway.  He is my first born so maybe kids go through weird stages.. i don't know..

Please help, if there is anyone who has it or know someone that has it and symptoms

I am making a doctors appt. first thing in the morning anyways.

thank you!
Usually those are tree ticks or it may have been rocky mountain spotted tick but it sounds like your son may have Lyme I am learning as we go here I would insist on at least two blood tests and don't take no for an answer!!!!  First test Lyme Elisa and the second a western blot.  While doing those I would ask for ANA and PT, INS, CBC, CMP.  These are some basic tests that while they are pulling blood they may as well want to check.  It sounds like Lyme and in only about 50% of cases does a bulls eye show up.  But like I said it doesn't sound like a deer tick.  They are itty bitty.  I mean like tiny small.  Smaller than a flee.  I've heard of other ticks causing lyme and your son may have been bitten by a deer tick it could have fallen off and then you wouldn't even know.  Good Luck with your son and I hope that all works out.  Always follow your intuition with your child.  First or not if they aren't acting right check it out.

No, not a weird stage.
Please read my not to nymom815. More than half do not get bull's eye rash, nor remember a tick bite.