Lyme Disease Community
AM I HAVING LYME DISEASE ?

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

AM I HAVING LYME DISEASE ?

Hi all,
I have been feeling numbness in whole body, extreme fatigue in every parts of body & with not able to focus or concentrate on anything with eyes & outside home i feel light too bright & head is quite dizzy but these symptoms are not permanent. they stayed for 5-9 days but do not comes regularly. I first experienced it when i gone to switzerland on college trip and really got panic first time nd i had worst symptoms. complete blurred vision, numbness nd not able to feel anything i used to chk my pants whehter my wallet is there or not or am i doing right. Then i came back to my own country..thgt tht may be due to first time exposure to outside home..may hv got panic attack due to homesickness. But again after may 2007...in september 2007 i got same feelings which stayed for same time 5-9 days..i got all my chk ups done..everything ws fine..MRI, SUGAR LEVELS, BP..jst had little deficiency in Vitamin B12..went to neurologist he told that evrything is fine..its all in ur head..as i also used to feel that moment i get little numbness in my leg..whole process starts nd i used to feel tht may be its due anxiety or panic...nd bt this time i continued doing regular things like driving car or going to college bcoz i thgt tht way i wil deviate my self..bt internally i was so tensed bcoz i had all those feelings of numbness, loss of confidence..nt vision problems.bt i used to drive like i am doing guessing abt roads..it continued for while nd all went good for another year..bt i used to gt these problems now at lower levels..like only numbness.bt wil nt so blurred vision..i ws nt able to focus bt i could see things better than before..nd used to do my work..bt now 2 yrs gone by nd suddenly this sunday i.e 13/3/11..in morning i got up early nd ws slept for 4 hrs..nd i started feeling numbness nd ws nt able to feel my body in morning nd i tht moment i began feeling all those feelings of pressure in head, no focus..nd really i gt panicked nd i m waiting to get pass 5-9 days so tht i can become normal again. I am 22 yr old & i m overweight too with 150kg of weight..Tell me guys is it really i m sick or its all in my head..bt if this thing is in my head then y i m nt able to feel anything or so much pressure in head is there nd y i m nt able to focus..HELP Me pls..wht shud i do ?????? i m fed with all this..is i m suffering with lyme disease..i wud preffered be in accident with broken bones.bt nt like wht i feel now..:((
Sounds like you have chronic lyme diseas(Borrelia burgdorferi). I have a perfect colloidal silver that will help you will almost all of your symtoms (symptoms).

fred
i didnt gt u buddy....wats chronic lyme nd wht silver r u talking abt buddy help me dear....
Chronic is when lyme gets bad. I use Resonant Silver. It attacks the bad bacteria in your body at the cell level. I think this will really help.
Look up colloidal silver on the internet. I have used many kinds but there is only one that works. Let me know if you want the contact info.
I am sorry to hear you are not well.  

No one here is medically trained, so we cannot give you medical advice, but if you would like to look into Lyme disease as a possibility, you can read about it at ILADS [dot] org, under the tab 'About Lyme'.

That website is meant mainly for doctors, but it also gives good information in my opinion.

The symptoms you describe could be from Lyme, but Lyme has different symptoms in different people, so it takes an experienced MD to diagnose it.  There is a dispute in the medical community about whether or not Lyme is widespread and whether it is easy to treat or not.  Those of us who have Lyme know that it is a tricky disease -- it is a bacterial infection, but the bacteria have the ability to hide in the body for a long time.

I just searched online (through google) for "lyme disease india" and found many interesting articles and websites.  Please look through those and see if you can find a doctor near you who specializes in Lyme.  

Best wishes to you --
@FRED : where i can find here in India, does it hv any side effects if i take it without prescription as i m nt even sure that is it lyme or r these jst another symptoms of anxiety.

@jackie : I read ILADS..seriously speaking i jst feels too tensed to read all that stuff. well keeping that thing aside as I am curious to know..that whether it attacks me or i jst myself gets panicked by certain numbness in body tht o i got it again..nd all other symptoms than follow. Is it really true that watevr we think same jst we feel bcoz if thts d case may be i m getting it bymyself nd as doctors always said its all in ur head.

I really cudnt find any Lyme specialists here nearby me in delhi..nd same time i think if it get tested or not here in india. are there any labs to diagnose or not. seems like i got more panicked my reading this fact that lyme is a disease which is disputed itself.

Am i going to die if i dont get cured i mean wt cud be the worst part of it or the highest level ?

Nd one thing more..tht if more i read i get more frightened may be i m alright..bt if i m alright then y i feel these things...sometimes i even thing is tht the weight i hv gt on me may be my biggest prob..i need to reduce weight now..nd rest thing i wil see later..bt wil nt tolerate some ******* bacteria empowering me. I think i need to reduce weight as i m 150 kgs..nd need to be socialize alot.as i got isolated due to this..nd really dnt hv gt much frnds here so may be its the problem.

I just need one answer..is it really all in my head ??

Send me a message and I will gladly give you the informantion that I have so may study it and see if it is right for you.
Anxiety is a big factor in Lyme disease.  Why that is, I do not know, but perhaps it has to do with inflammation.  Many of us have high levels of anxiety and worry.
nd wt abt the worst part in whole this thing ?..wt can worst happen to me if i dont get it diagonosed or treated ?...
Y u r not giving info in public. Its really freaking me out mann. I know you are trying to help bt let me get some opinions of others too on this. I Really gets frightened. Dont get me wrong buddy bt it seemed to me like you are selling or forcing something to get bought.

JACKIE please give me view on his msgs :

hi
Sent by shanks1988 39 minutes ago
ya msg me the information.
Sent by frustratedexchronicfatiguevictum310 36 minutes ago
Send an email to ***@****

They will be able to help you. This will be a new life for you. I promise.

You can only get this in the united states.But they could mail it too you. So you will have to send them your address.

Sent by frustratedexchronicfatiguevictum310 28 minutes ago
Lyme disease is very progressive and you will suffer the rest of your life and will probably die early on in life. But I know this will help you.

Lyme and other diseases carried by the same ticks sometimes hide quietly in the body for a very long time and cause little trouble.  I think I had Lyme for several years and only felt slightly tired, then I was bitten again and got another tick disease that made me very sick.  That is when I was finally diagnosed with Lyme, and then treated.

I know someone who also had Lyme and a co-infection [another disease carried by the Lyme ticks] but he only felt tired.  It was only by accident was the infection was diagnosed.  One of the mysteries of Lyme is why it affects some people worse than others.

I just searched "india lyme disease" and there are websites that talk about Lyme in India.  (Do the search without the "quote" marks.)  From reading those references, you may be able to find the name of an MD who can either diagnose and treat you, or help you find an MD who can.  Many of us here saw many MDs of different kinds before finding an MD who understood Lyme and its treatment, so you are not alone in that.

Also, I recently saw on the internet several websites that discuss Ayurveda to treat Lyme.  If you are unable to find an MD in India who treats with antibiotics, then I would suggest you look into Ayurveda.  Search 'ayurveda lyme disease' (without the quotes).  

Finding diagnosis and treatment is not always easy, but it is worth pursuing.  I know it is frightening and lonely, but the best thing to do is keep trying to get a diagnosis and treatment for whatever it turns out to be.  Having a purpose helps fight the panic.  I know, because I've been there.

Let us know how you do, okay?  Take care --
Thanks alot dear... i m feeling better after jst hearing to knw tht i m nt alone.
I wil search for it nd wil get it checked. rest is upto god nd we cant control tht. bt ya wil try to be panic free.

wil tel u the status asap.
u also take care.
I just saw your message about what 'frustrated' said to you.

Please IGNORE him.  He seems to have many problems, and some of them may include Lyme disease.  He has been reported to the moderators.

I was just as you are:  frightened, ill, jumpy, and confused.  I found a Lyme specialist and was treated, and I am pretty much back to normal.  I know how you are probably feeling, and it was a nightmare for me.  In Lyme, it is the effect of the disease, because it inflames the brain, which affects the emotions.  

You might try taking some magnesium supplements, which are often recommended to Lyme patients.  The Lyme bacteria use up magnesium in their reproductive process, and lack of magnesium has many bad effects on the body and mind.  You know how babies are after they have milk?  They relax and get calm and go to sleep.  Part of it is the full stomach and the warm temperature of the milk, but part of it (so I read) is the magnesium in the milk.  A doctor told me that any magnesium ending in "-ate" (magesium malate, or orotate, or aspartate, etc.) is most easily absorbed by the body.  It helps soothe the nerves and helps with sleep and against muscle cramps.  Ask your doctor.

Lyme inflames the nerves and therefore the brain as well, and that irritation helps cause the mental effects.  Don't worry, just keep trying to figure out what you have and how to treat it.  

Best wishes to you --
wow buddy really some useful tips out there. Just read some articles about ayurvedic treatment. nd really it seems to have like light in deep darkness.

You really get me much relaxed after just reading your comments.

May god bless you with all happiness and wishes u want. You are doing a great job indeed.

Wil definitely meet u wenver i wil get chance.
I have the exact same symptoms & i am also from delhi , when i read your post it felt exactly like my story , i also have crawling sensation all over my body plus all the symptoms you listed ,have been suffering for the last two years, i also had slight b12 deficiency , i have asked four doctors about lyme disease they just dismiss it because they say i dont have all the symptoms , i feel doctors here are just not properly educated about this disease , also one lab informed me that i can only get tested for this in bangalore not in delhi.

How are you doing now?
Hi friends,

I am shubam and even i have all the same symptoms. I am from chandigarh but in gurgaon these day. All the my tests are normal and i have exactly the same symptoms. every thing described here. Even poking in the heart thing as well. I bought myself cats claw to try this on my own since the stupid doctors did not agree on it. I have done parasite cleanse as well and felt good for a while but i am fatigued every time. I even bought wild oregano oil and started with some drops daily but the die off was so severe that i could not tolerate it.Brain fog was extreme. I have no idea where to get myself checked since the neurologists and psychiatrists have ruled out this problem and laughs off saying that its not prevalent in India.May be if we people can go together to a doctor , neurologist  then they can agree to it. My vitamin D levels were low but B12 levels were 450 and even i have done B12 shots for a month, I have read a lot about cowden and buhner's protocol on internet but i need to be sure about lyme, only then i can start with the protocol. IGenex is a very Lab in U.S where authenticity of lyme is more than 90 percent but the test is very expensive and costs around 650 dollars. I got IGM and IGE test done here in gurgaon again the lyme bacteria but that is negative but the thing is my IGM is around .8 and i am really doubtful about the accuracy of the test. I need to get it done from the best one. AA121 please update me about your symptoms even shanks you too. We can find a way out and lets update our respective doctor's advice as well.
There's a Lyme forum in the UK that might have more information about Lyme in India than this one. I can't give the link (a rule against it here). The name is the one without 'net' in it. Sorry for the mystery but rules are rules.

There's a clinical trial that's still accepting people but it's in the Netherlands and I have no idea if you have to be in the Netherlands to participate. Probably.
http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT01207739

If you wait for a positive test result before you start antibiotics (or any treatment) then you might have to wait a lo-o-o-ng time. :( So many of us never got positive test results, even from Igenex. There are many reasons for that----- but I'll spare you the cut and paste routine at this point.

If you decide to go with herbs as treatment (I wouldn't but many do and report good results) then following Buhner's protocol may be one of the best. Cowden? Because of his spotty past I wouldn't go that way, but I prefer a person who hasn't had to move around so much. That's just me.

Shanks said to 'frustrated':
"Y u r not giving info in public. Its really freaking me out mann. I know you are trying to help bt let me get some opinions of others too on this. I Really gets frightened. Dont get me wrong buddy bt it seemed to me like you are selling or forcing something to get bought."

I agree with having discussions in public because all the other people can benefit or be able to assess the information also. Sometimes people do it because they're selling something. Sometimes because they prefer to keep their opinions to themselves, which negates the reason for a public forum, I think.

thanks a lot. I know i have read a lot about it. you know it might be a defective methylation cycle as well or some protozoan infection. I read on a forum about a person who treated her lyme using cat's claw @ 6*500 mg for 6 months but i am a little hesitant to start anything on my own as i am very hyper- sensitive to supplements and herbs. Drink lots of water plus sea salt.Could be adrenal fatigue, could be defective methylation.

I would advise you to start doing pranayama, it has even cured cancer here in India.Keep smiling, be healthy.:)
According to Wiki:

"Practitioners report that the practice of pranayama develops a steady mind, strong will-power, and sound judgement."

Except for a year when I went untreated with antibiotics for Lyme I've been told I already have those. LOL

Practice of pranayama cures chronic diseases, and that's a fact. :)
Hey, im a 23 yr old f from delhi... I have been experiencing the same symptoms as that of lyme since last 4 yrs which have wrosened now.. and no doctor is able to diagnos me.. I havent seen a neurologist though bt im goin to visit a neuro soon... I have a pet dog, and i had been bitten by my dog's tick 4 years back and at that time i had no idea that i could get an infection from a bite of a tick but i had developed rashes in my underarm area and back but my dermatologist told me that it is due to deodrant and few days latter i had experienced sneezing attacks and m still having allergy, i was also treated with allergic bronchitis/allergic rhinitis. and 2 and a half years back i also started experiencing knee joint pain which has worsened now and i have been experiencing with pain in each n every joint and muscles, even my fingers hurt while typing, i hv also been experiencing pin prick sensations on my face since october'12 nd now it has increased and my arms and other parts of my body also hv the same pin pricking sensation, and also want to mention that i was again bitten by my dog's tick in august'12 i.e. last year, i pulled it of but i hadnt developed any rash on my body nor any other problem occurred at that time. In jan'13 i got my upper front tooth fractured and my knee pain also increased with it and i got my root canal done but on the third day of my root canal i had a sensation that the infection has travelled on to my nose and ears.. most of the times i have a sensation of fullness in my ears and i have also been experiencing balancing issues due to my ear but my ct scan reports and pns xray reports and other medical reports are normal except tht i have low VITAMIN D levels, My WBC count is 13000 and 2 and a half years back when i was being treated for allergic rhinitis its was very high upto 30 000 i think. CAN you or anyone in this forum can help me regarding all these problems? CAN it be lyme disease ? my doctor is treating me with axiety neurosis nd depression currently. Shubham from where can i get myself tested for lyme in delhi or ncr in india ? AND is there any lyme literte doctor in India ? Please help !!
^ You can get it tested from religare , they send the sample to mumbai
you can search for the tests online on their site http://www.srl.in/
That company sounds like a reputable one. Do you know what strains they use for their Lyme/ borreliosis  antibody tests?

But wouldn't Tammy have to have a doctor order those tests, or is it different in India? And if it is, wouldn't she need a doctor to treat her if found positive?
As you can tell, what I don't know about medical practices in India would fill a wheelbarrow!

How are YOU feeling? I just read a post of yours back in Feb 2013.
Tammy,

Although the words Lyme disease are used almost universally ----strictly speaking, when searching (in India/Europe) using the search words borreliosis or borrelia or Lyme borreliosis or LB might garner more hits.

Here is a site to get you started. I make no claims about that site since I haven't looked into that much. It might be a different sort of CDC, which here in the U.S. is rather 'watered down'. But it might give you a start.

http://meduni09.edis.at/eucalb/cms_15/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15&Itemid=38
Not sure about the strains , doctor's prescription isnt needed for ordering these tests , for treatment prescription maybe be required depending upon the medication but most small chemist shops never ask for it ,in any case i am sure if found positive she will easily find a doctor to prescribe the antibiotics. I was able to find all the tests by typing "lyme" in the test name box in "find a test" on srl.in.

About me , after making that post i got my neurologist to prescribe lyme blood test, she also prescribed tests for rheumatoid arthritis, both were negative , i know these blood tests arent 100% reliable but for now i am not getting any further treatment, some of the symptoms i was suffering with are better now , trying to mentally convince my self that i  am healthy & dont think about the symptoms that are still there..  thanks
That's amazing (from a U.S. standpoint) that you don't have to have a doctor request a test! How does a person determine which  company and tests are reliable and which aren't? Of course we have the CDC here! :( with their unreliable tests for Lyme. Sigh.

So, if you can self-medicate why is a doctor needed? I see you had a neurologist help you.  (I'm not trying to be confrontational---- just showing how little I know about parts of the world.)

I hope you can convince yourself that you're healthy and that's easier with some symptoms abating. Good luck.

It is due to India being a third world country that we have less regulations compared to US or any other 1st world country , It was only few days back that the indian govt decided to ban all drugs which are on the ban list of US, UK & europe, before this banned & harmful drugs were being sold & prescribed openly .

How to determine which company & tests are reliable? we dont have much choice, SRL is probably the best in the country , it has various international certificates , i get all my tests done from them & it was the only lab i found which tested for lyme.

Indians do self medicate a lot & many times end up taking wrong medication ,  I have never done it & i discourage others from doing it , always have a doctor monitor your progress when taking any medication.

Thanks again for the wishes .

SRL looked to be reliable from my quick look at it. So, in India, it's caveat emptor to the n'th degree!

People here often decry our 'Big Pharma' (and there are some valid reasons for that) but by and large I'd rather have Big Phama than No Pharma, I guess. (grin)  I thank you for your openness about this subject----- we ARE a small world and I know too little about what really happens in the rest of it.

How big a problem do you you think Lyme or other tick related illnesses are in India?

Doctors here have no knowledge about this disease , i discussed this with at least ten doctors in the last two years , neurologists , dermatologists & general physicians, they dismissed it every time , one doctor laughed at me when i told him i have some lyme disease symptoms, another doctor did a google search in front of me find out what lyme disease was ,

There has been recently a outbreak of lyme disease in a southern indian region
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-03-02/kozhikode/37389482_1_lyme-disease-deer-ticks-deer-population ,

there are also many confirmed cases in northern india as mentioned in this article http://www.e-ijd.org/article.asp?issn=0019-5154;year=2013;volume=58;issue=3;spage=167;epage=174;aulast=Vasudevan
so it is very much prevalent in India .

The first article you gave said:
"State assistant director of health services Dr A S Pradeep Kumar told TOI that the Lyme disease outbreak has been confirmed in the area and that it was the first time the disease is being reported in the state."

Being 'reported'??

That doesn't mean it was the first time someone has been infected.
Color me suspicious, for good reason. (grin)
hahahah seems everyone has same set of symptoms and experiences with doctor, all are ******* lyme illiterate and again i met one of the nuerologist in Fortis today and he ordered another brain MRI with contrast, though i got one done in 2012 december and it was negative. Here is the list of tests i got done

endoscopy-normal
colonoscopy-normal(owing to stomach issues)
arthritis-normal
Blood sugar due to hypoglacemia - Normal
blood work-normal
thyroid-normal
neurology-on lexapro 10 mg, no much difference.
dematology-no idea
cardiology tests - normal
Sinusitis- Maxillary sinusitis

The dizziness could be due to the sinus issues Tammy, you can get it checked. My left shoulder, chest and face always are in pain with pricking sensation.

Ok here is my analysis of the disease, lyme is basically more of a protozoan disease, thats why you could have got it from your pet. Basically there will be more of parasitic co-infections leading to immune insufficiency.

Since we all are on our own here, listen to this regime, its expensive but if you are willing to feel well, you have to do it and i am collecting money to get the tests done from Igenex in US even if i need to go to US to get it done. I will go. In case you want to get the tests done here in India, You can go to Lal labs, i got my done, IGE and IGM antibody was negative but who care because i knew it would come as negative. First go to bad bugs.com and try the triple drug therapy. ie. Secnidazole,  Nitazoxanide and Furazolidone, Blastocytis can also be one of the factors for many of your symptoms. I had horrendous die off the protocal and i had to leave it within 3 days, couldnt tolderate it. Secondly you should understand that its a very mysterious bug who plays with yur brain, throid, adrenal and liver detox. So until and unless you are not targeting every one of them, you cannot treat it. Thats why chronic diseases are cured by pranayama and i stand by this fact because the wholesome reason is that all the 7 pranayama target everything i described  above and plus takes your immune  to a very good level.

Thyroid - Coconut oil plus sea salt, iodine from kelp(early morning), kapaal bhatti pranayama targets thyroid, spleen, liver and kidney cleanse. Moreover Coconut oil is a very strong anti fungal and anti-viral. I have read numerous posts about it bringing a significant difference in CFS patients, even lyme

Adrenal - Sam -e, licorice plus ginseng(siberian preferred). Licorice will balance the cortisol levels which are low in lyme people plus you can take vitamin c supplementation - upto 5 gms. i am just taking 1 gm now and slowly increasing. I read on discovery on the other day that scientists are saying that to be beat tuberculosis, what they discovered is that we need high supplementation of vitamin c as its an anti-oxidant plus a cleanser plus immune booster(again related to the properties of pranayama - avidly boosting its benefits).

Brain - Ashvgandha, Bacopa, Fish oil - most important - upto 2gms, plus breathing exercises like anulom vilom, bhastrika pranayama

Liver cleanse - milk thistle and burdock tea plus kapaal bhatti pranayama

Nuerotransmitter imbalance - brhamari and udgeeth pranayama plus you can take anti- depressant for serotonin or 5HTP and L-tyrosine in the morning.

and while detoxifying, keep your diet clean, veg - brown rice, carrots, green leafy vegatables, no sugar, only dark chocolates, fruits like papaya and pineapple which has digestive enzyme to kill parasites. Drink plenty of water.

Non veg - chicken , eggs, lamb, greens

or you can follow blood type diet by Dr lam

Vitamins and minerals-

Magnesium - 500 mg since lyme feeds on magnesium
calcium - 1000 mg
vitamin D - sunlight 15 mins evryday plus light exercise plus 60000 I,U supplementation every 2 weeks
B complex
Vitamin b12 shots or capsules
choline and PABA
Zinc plus selenium - 25-40 mg zinc and 200 mcg selenium

lymphatic -

hot or semi hot water baths, dry brush cleaning plus ginger tea and green tea throughout the day

I just had 4 drops of wild oregano oil and i am feeling so clearer that i could write all of it in one go..haha.winks:)

Search about cats claw, i had a very severe die off from it (on the floor) it kills it definitely. but its still a weapon in my armory and mind you antiseptic dorogova is all on the lyme forums these days.

Go slow, build your detox organs and you can beat it

and yes massages for your neck pain, keep the blood flowing

You got to beat the secondary issues in our body first and then target the primary enemy.

Plus every one has different body chemistry. So please go slow and follow your body.

As i told AA121 as well, we all can meet up some day in delhi for green tea(no coffee) haha and then may be together we can discuss and bring the issue in light and go to a senior doctor in AIMMS, i have my aunt there but she doesnt blv me

Love life and take care

dont forget to do pranayama. it has healed a lot of souls

Good thoughts, i am even thinking of quitting my job to recover 100 percent in 6-7 months and then come back with a bang
they are dumb, thats why they dont have answers to all the chronic diseases. As i mentioned lyme targets those people whose internal detox organs are already compromised specially liver detox and who are hyper sensitive.Emotionally specially. Infact all the chronic diseases have the same pattern. Even M.S , parkinsons have hidden microbial physiology behind them as the root cause according to me.

Thats why a lot of M.S people feel clearer after having a couple of coconut oil tablespoons, lauric acid destroys the cyst wall of the bacteria. Infact our brain is made of 60-70 percent fat , so provide it with healthy fat to manage chronic problems
India is a warm country and predominantly not clean (infact not at all) as compared to U.S and Europe. So worms are definitely a problem here. Salt - c cure for lyme basically targets the worms , protozoans thats why people feel better on it as compared to anti-biotics which is targetting a specific set of strains

I think its here in india but either doctors dont know about it or just want to avoid it. If every one starts building there immune to a whole new level then how will pharma run, haha.Thirdly people here are not ignorant enough to search like us and find the root cause. Infact 60 percent of them dont even know how to use a laptop, searching thoroughly and going to the root cause is a far cry

Fourthly, lyme strains are everywhere.The microbe can travel cross nation, transmitted through spider bites, mites etc(i believe that, though not conclusive).

I have this feeling, that all the chronic diseases start from our gut and that's what ayurveda stands by. That's why they ask people to to detoxifying regularly.My uncle got off his depression and diabetes medicine recently after 20 years of taking it(he is into 3rd month of doing pranayama)

Plus i read that Ramdev - originator of pranayama claims that every disease in the world can be cured by the magical 7 pranayams, soul healing and life style changes. I doubt that but you need guts to even claim that.

Recently one IIT graduate cured his 3rd stage 1.5 kg cancer tumour by doing pranayama for 6 hours everyday
Salt and C protocol.
I've followed that (for information ONLY!) since it first appeared in the Lyme community for those naifs who will believe almost anything in their desperation to get well.

It seems to have become a Lyme disease protocol since the appearance of a very strange site called Lymephotos.com complete with strange photos and strange comments. Two of them are:

1. "Cows somehow avoid getting Lyme disease because of their love for salt.

2. Slugs are killed when salt is put on them; this same idea can be applied to killing internal parasites and worms in the human body."
You said:
"Even M.S , parkinsons have hidden microbial physiology behind them as the root cause according to me."

You're English is very good----- but I have to ask----- when you said 'according to me' did you mean 'in my opinion'? Idioms are the hardest things to 'translate' into another language.

If you meant there is scientific proof of the common physiology behind M.S. and Parkinson's can you please post it here?

If you meant 'in my opinion'---- everyone is entitled to their opinion here.
Haha, yes well that's purely my opinion. I am not undermining any of the scientific researches done here with respect to M.S and parkinsons. At the end of the day we are just avid readers collecting bits and pieces of information and trying to understand the link behind all of this.

Secondly i mentioned that" they have some microbial physiology not common", no science says that. Just that I think that, may be gut feeling.

Salt - C-yes i have seen that site with weird looking creatures. Salt kills worms and insects and vitamin C clears there toxin and as i said above its being researched as a cure for tuberculosis. Looks promising, the combo but get a foggy feeling post doing that.

Sorry i couldn't reply due to personal reasons.. and thanx for your replies.. The right side of my face is getting numb and has tilted a bit..i dont know if it is due to lyme or tooth infection..i had visited a neurologist and he has ordered brain mri.. The doctors really hv no knowledge about lyme.. the only reply i got from them is a tick bite doesnt cause all these problems. I also want to ask that won't i be needing a doctor's prescription to get myself tested for lyme?
You dont need prescription, when i asked my doc to prescribe the test she looked in her computer to find what tests are to be done , probably googling , people here probably have more knowledge about these tests

Here are all the tests available at SRL , someone here with more knowledge about these tests than me can probably guide you in which of these you should get done . I had only done two of the below tests "Borelia Burgdorferi IgG, Serum" & " Borrelia Burgdorferi IgM Antibodies"

Just tell them the test code mentioned below for test you want done .

Name: LYME DISEASE AB IGG & IGM (BORRELIA IGG & IGM)
Code: 9965
Methodology:

Name: LYME DISEASE AB, WESTERN BLOT, S
Code: 9535
Methodology: IFA

Name: LYME DISEASE ANTIBODY SCREEN, CSF
Code: 83856
Methodology: EIA & WESTERN BLOT

Name: LYME DISEASE IGG ANTIBODIES
Code: 2070ISDP
Methodology:

Name: LYME DISEASE IGM ANTIBODIES
Code: 2069ISDP
Methodology:

Name: LYME DISEASE PCR
Code: 80574
Methodology: PCR/DNA PROBE HYBRIDIZATION

Name: LYME DISEASE SEROLOGY EVALUATION, S
Code: 82516
Methodology: ELFA/Western Blot Assay

Name: LYME DISEASE SEROLOGY, S
Code: 9129
Methodology:
I can't tell from the message above where you are geographically, but there are different strains of Lyme in different parts of the world.  The tests used in the US may not work on strains of Lyme from outside the US.

Also there are the co-infections, which are infections not related to Lyme disease, but which are often carried by the same ticks.

The testing can be expensive, and you may not need all the tests listed above, depending on what you are likely to have contracted and what your symptoms are.

You are in India, correct?  You may wish to search online (I use google) for

lyme disease india

and you will find a number of leads to MDs and scientists in India who may be able to guide you.  Some of the tests are far more accurate than others, but at the same time, some of the tests may not work on the strain that you may have contracted.  All the more reason to find an MD knowledgeable about Lyme near where you are, to give you guidance on what testing to have.

Let us know if we can help -- best wishes --
??? everyone
I'm sorry no one is replying. Perhaps vacation time or ??

You said:
"Practice of pranayama cures chronic diseases, and that's a fact. :)"

---- and I won't question a person's deeply ingrained personal beliefs.

Good luck to you.
hey, i would like to ask you that which all antibiotics did you take for your treatment?
Hi everyone! I have not been able to find a dcotor who would understand my problem or any of the symptoms. Can anyone in this forum provide me for the name/list of the tests which i should get done in India, in ordeer to detect lyme or any other infection caused by the bite of my dog's tick ?? Please.