Lyme Disease Community
Back achy along with Lyme
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Back achy along with Lyme

Has anyone been experiencing with middle and upper back pain with lyme.  It feels very achy and my legs are so painful, I can hardly walk these days.  It used to be just my legs and now my back feels terrible today...any thoughts guys??
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
237053_tn?1258832026
YES!  I've been going through the horrible upper back, shoulders, and spine pain.  It is painful and nothing releives it!  I hope it doesn't stay along too long!

Blank
Mine is like skarey posted.  It lasted for over a year continuously.  Now it comes and goes.  It really hurts.

Skarey, I hope yours improves quicker than mine did.
Blank
Hi,
I have dealt with that as well. It's so painful especially in the upper back. My right shoulder was terrible for a while and it caused some nerve damage.

My doctor said to use aleve twice aday with food.

I found that being under a warm pulsating shower really helped.

I hope you all feel better soon.
Blank
237053_tn?1258832026
Jkv44,
  How much Aleve?  1 or 2 twice daily?  I was taking two in the morning, and 1 at night for several days with really no improvement.  Today my neck and shoulder are feeling better (knock on wood).   But I'm so stinkin dizzy...

Blank
535822_tn?1417529476
Me too but mostly in the morning the aches ease off later in the day ..
Blank
Thanks everyone, I am taking an aleve in the morning and one in the pm....seems like my back is better today, however not my leg....I hope to be better soon...thanks for your thoughts.
Chatter
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank