Lyme Disease Community
Bartonella Nodule
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bartonella Nodule

Hi everyone, I cut this from one of Jackie's posts re. symptoms of bartonella and just wonding if anyone has had the nodules mentioned in the second last sentence.

"Bartonellosis is often mild but in serious cases it can affect the whole body. Early signs are fever, fatigue, headache, poor appetite, and an unusual, streaked rash. Swollen glands are typical, especially around the head, neck and arms. Burrascano suspects bartonellosis when neurologic symptoms are out of proportion to the other systemic symptoms of chronic Lyme. He also notes gastritis, lower abdominal pain, sore soles, and tender subcutaneous nodules along the extremities. Lymph nodes may be enlarged and the throat can be sore.

I have been diagnosed with bartonella and my neuro symptoms definietly run the show.  Also I have a hard pea-side nodule in my left lateral about four inches down from my armpit.

My GP is keeping an eye on it, and she says it feels 'superficial'..whatever that means. Just curious if anyone else has these nodules.  Mine doesn't feel tender...except when I obsessively push on it. :)

Thanks