Aa
A
A
Close
1554647 tn?1316830820
Bartonella Nodule
Hi everyone, I cut this from one of Jackie's posts re. symptoms of bartonella and just wonding if anyone has had the nodules mentioned in the second last sentence.

"Bartonellosis is often mild but in serious cases it can affect the whole body. Early signs are fever, fatigue, headache, poor appetite, and an unusual, streaked rash. Swollen glands are typical, especially around the head, neck and arms. Burrascano suspects bartonellosis when neurologic symptoms are out of proportion to the other systemic symptoms of chronic Lyme. He also notes gastritis, lower abdominal pain, sore soles, and tender subcutaneous nodules along the extremities. Lymph nodes may be enlarged and the throat can be sore.

I have been diagnosed with bartonella and my neuro symptoms definietly run the show.  Also I have a hard pea-side nodule in my left lateral about four inches down from my armpit.

My GP is keeping an eye on it, and she says it feels 'superficial'..whatever that means. Just curious if anyone else has these nodules.  Mine doesn't feel tender...except when I obsessively push on it. :)

Thanks

Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1692704 tn?1307215380
I have Bartonella, but never had any nodules. I have heard of rashes with Bartonella, but not nodules. If I am not sure about something, I ask my LLMD. Sorry I can't help you :(
Comment
Cancel
1692704 tn?1307215380
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I think I have read others posting here who have Bart and have nodule-like symptoms ... you might search this site for

bartonella nodules

or something similar and see.  Also in a few days, now that the site is up and running after maintenance, more people will see your post.  

Best wishes --
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
1554647 tn?1316830820
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
Blank
JackieCalifornia