Bartonella again?
I was headed out to the dentist on Tuesday morning, and I had a mini anxiety attack. I haven't had one in at least 7 months, and we had concluded my Bartonella was gone because of that.  Even when I stopped all abx in the summer, Bartonella symptoms (primarily anxiety for me) did not return.

Has anybody had Bart symptoms come back after being gone that long?  Or am I over thinking this and it was probably just a Lyme thing? It is really bugging me. I never had anxiety attacks before Lyme et.al. and so I believe it must be Lyme or Bart.
Not to make light of it, but (a) it's the holidays and (b) you were headed to the dentist.  That's enough to send me around the bend.

If it happens again, put in a call to the doc, if you haven't already.  Take care!
I am not over my Bart's however I notice that sometimes symptoms are really strong, then slow down and then gain speed again.

Not a real cycle like with Lyme. Just random.

I would check it out to be sure with your doc.

Hoping its just as Jackie said. Regular old stress.

Keep us posted.
Hi Mojo,
so sorry to hear about the anxiety attack.

Are you getting enough of all the B vits? I used to suffer general anxiety before I started taking higher doses. Not exactly attacks, but I would build up to a few hours where I was getting all distressed about stuff that was entirely in my imagination.

As far as Bart goes, my bart symptoms can flare up drastically in minutes and then mysteriously go away again... or not! After I stopped abx I was OK for a few weeks then suddely it alll came back. While on abx I also had sudden returns of symptoms after months of being totally symptom free and even daring to think alI was cured. Bart is so horrrible.

I do hope for your sake it was just a bit of dentist phobia not horrible old bart.
Whoops wrote Mojo, meant Rico.

But also sorry Mojo that you're also still being bugged by bart too!
Thanks, for me, Bart's is worse then the Babs and maybe the Lyme since I get those lesions all over and neurological issues.
Thanks, all! I know some basic anxiety about the dentist was the trigger, as I hadn't had any significant dental work in 20 years. A tooth with an old metal filling was cracked and was too sensitive. I've never needed major work before, but I still didn't like the intensity of the anxiety.  It passed fairly quickly, just a few minutes, but I think I will still mention it at my appointment next week.  I might also take a dose of my remaining ABart to see if I have any kind of reaction. These diseases are a royal pain!

At least I am breathing better these days?
Oops..meant to put a !, not a ?   ;)
Yes, they are terrible. Glad your breathing is better. Hoping your Bart's is gone.