Could a faint bulls eye ring that doesn’t expand be something other than Lyme's?
A week ago I noticed an itchy bite on top of my foot, about 2 cms wide, and at that point, I wondered if I had gotten bit by a spider or mosquito. In a week, as of this Saturday, a faint ring appeared around it. Day two it appeared to get a little darker though not expand. I soaked it in hot apple cider vinegar in case it was ring worm, though it's not scaly. As of the fourth day with the ring, it appears to have gone away. I am in a high epidemic area so I am aware of deer ticks and Lyme disease, from neighbors and parents. I have researched so much on the computer trying to get a grasp of symptoms and if this could be anything else. I am tired, nauseous, have tons of anxiety about this, my back is sore and my hands are sore (most likely from hunching over my computer and phone for research), but of course, these are all symptoms of Lyme disease. With the on and off nauseous, I'm assuming it's a symptom but it could also just be anxiety I'm feeling about abruptly stopping breastfeeding. I would upload pictures but I don’t find a place to do so on this forum.
I think it's best to get it checked out with your dr and to ask for a blood test. Almost all that you've said sounds like symptoms of Lyme, especially when you say your hands are bothering you along with your back. In my experiences pain in the arms and hands due to Lyme disease is an achy and radiating type of pain. However if this is Lyme disease and you get it checked out soon, you'll find that you are very lucky to catch it early on as some people can go years without knowing they have it.