Cysts
I went to the doctor today and they found cycts on my ovaries and prescribed me flagyl. I have heard that when you have lymes disease, these cysts can be caused by the Lymes itself and that taking flagyl will help. i was told to expect herx reactions. Has anyone here with Lymes had problems with ovarian cyts and lymes or had to take flagyl for them? I still have not seen a lyme specialist again due to the money issue. i will get to see one when my tax return comes back, but I have to suck it up till then. I am in so much pain and having some sort of relapse of symptoms. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this for me.

Thanks again!
I know lyme causes all kinds of different cysts.  I'm not sure about the ovarian cysts though as they are quite common in women in general.  Flagyl is a cyst buster so if you have lyme you may feel the herx reaction.
Thanks patsy! I was told the same thing by a friend that has lymes. She has a herx reaction everytime she has to take flagyl. I didn't start having the ovarian cysts until I started having lymes symptoms. It is really weird, anyways, thanks again! Hope you are well.