Lyme Disease Community
Did anyone else get an email from ILADS that....
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Did anyone else get an email from ILADS that....

They want us to help train medical doctors about Lyme?  It is a good idea but is unreal that we should train doctors that should know this stuff. Hey, we should get paid like them too. lol
Tags: ILADS, Doctor, lyme
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
No, I didn't get an email ... maybe you are on a mailing list for one of their publications.

I'd be willing to participate (maybe), just to spread the word.  At least SOMEbody is trying!
Blank
1763947_tn?1334058919
Yes, go on their website under educational programs. You talk so well about it, that would e great. I am going to do it for sure because these docs do need a few lessons.
Blank
I got it.  I am on their mailing list. They have complained about the very few doctors who are interested in going through it.  I suspect they are trying to beef up the program.
Blank
Couldn't find the right place on the website.  I looked under the ILADS Programs tab, then under 'Educational', but didn't find anything.  Looked a few other places too.  Any other hints?

btw, the website is vastly expanded from what is was not so long ago -- everyone who's interested might take a look -- lots of short articles and videos, it looks like.  All accessible to non-MD types like me.

thanks for the suggestion, mojo!
Blank
1763947_tn?1334058919
You are most welcome!
I think it's an excellent idea and from what I hear they are going to announce it when they get more Lyme warriors, like us. Tally ho!
Blank
1763947_tn?1334058919
http://ilads.org/ilads_media/lyme-team-upload-photos/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=LymeTeam&utm_content=LymeTeam+CID_83c85ef1d04b1ec2f0b9dd2f82e8b38f&utm_source=Ilads+user+email+marketing+campaign&utm_term=Tell+Your+Story

Here is the link
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank