Do I have Lyme?
For about 9 months now I have been dealing with debilitating fatigue that just wont go away along with brain fog and various other symptoms such as headaches, tingling in my cheekbones, heart palpitations that were really bad for about a month or two then subsided, and weakness.

I have been tested for just about everything and everything was coming back negative until I demanded to do a test for Lyme. My integrative practitioner did not test for EIA just western blot which came back POSITIVE IgM.

This is confusing to me because if I have been sick for so long why would it should IgM positive and negative IgG?

The positive IgG bands were: 66, 41, and the infamous 18.
The positive IgM bands were: 23, and 41

What does this tell me?

My integrative practitioner prescribed 100mg of doxy twice daily for 28 days and she said I can try to do 200mg twice daily after a week or so. I started last Friday and haven't had too much herx, just really bad headaches in the back of my head at night and now I'm getting some pain in my shoulder/upper back.

My main concern is the fatigue. I'm 24 years old and feel too weak and tired to live a normal life. If this is Lyme, will the fatigue eventually go away? Will I feel better after the doxycycline? Should I take other natural herbs along with the doxy such as semento and/or citricidal?

Thanks so much everyone!
Nic

Hi..hope all these years later this post finds you healthy.  I had Lyme for about 5 years before being diagnosed and treated with 2mg. IV Rocephin which I was administering to myself at home through a pic line.  During my treatment my WBC was 2 and I could barely move.  This drop happened because of the antibiotics.  At the time I was doing Oxygen treatments where my blood (not All) would be filtered via an IV and passed through a UV light and replaced back into my arm.  After that my energy would increase and when I would go back in for blood work my WBC was normal again. My energy would return after the
treatment which I only did every month before repeating it.  
Antibiotics are very hard on your system and cause quite a  few side effects depending on which one you are on.  An organic diet, no chemicals, etc. along with whatever you can afford to do is going to get you feeling better.  Do not get discouraged or feel that you are too poor to get better.
Even though we have Lyme our immune systems really are pretty smart and can also help us if we give it the proper environment inside and out.  My tests all came back negative.  But I knew when I got bit and had the classic bulls eye rash on my r. calf which aided finally in my diagnosis.  I basically ruled out everything.  A friend was diagnosed and told me to call the CDC and ask them about the tests.  They told me that based on my rash alone (it was bigger than 2CM which points to Lyme even if it does not look like a bulls eye) I needed to seek treatment.  I feel sorry for anyone who does not notice a rash as it is a complicated disease to diagnose and very frustrating to endure doing so which you are ill.  If you see this post let us know how you are now.  I would reccommend a support system to help you with everything you may have to do to get better.