Do I have an undiagnosed tick borne illness?
Went fishing 4/21/2017 found tick deeply embedded 4/25/2017 woke up covered in purple non itchy spots and severe stiff neck and flu symptoms  4/29/2017. Diagnosed and treated for Rocky Mountain spotted fever.  One week later was told test for RMSP turned out negative therefore stopped antibiotics. Felt somewhat better throughout time but very weak.   On 6/13/2017 started having crippling pain on top of head and severe neck pain following vomiting, fever and severe fatigue. Hospitalized on 6/14/2017 for viral meningitis.   Spinal tap and blood cultures negative for bacteria and released from hospital.  I continued withthe same crippling pain until 6/23/2017. On 6/24/2017 woke up with severe pain in both eyes and could not look at phone, tv or any light along with sore throat and sinus pressure. Went to Dr on 6/24/2017 and was told my ears and sinuses filled with fluid. Told to take Sudafed and went home.  On 6/26/2017 woke up with same pain in eyes with one very bloodshot eye that resolved throughout the day. Woke up again on 6/27 and 6/28/2017 with same symptoms.   Still feeling very tired, no appetite and lost 10 pounds. Didn't have any issues what so ever until the tick bite and wondering if I have an uncommon tick borne illness that hasn't been treated properly.  Only other issues are possible sleep apnea. Had mild/ borderline diagnosis in 2014. Snoring, Stop breathing in sleep, severe fatigue and day time drifting especially when driving and watching tv increased in last few months.
Go to this site and take the self diagnosis and the consult with your doctor, if he or she is not specialize in Lyme, find one the is, hope this helps. This helped me greatly in talking to my Doctor. Here is the site with the test you can take.
LymeDisease.org
Early treatment based solely on your symptoms, should have been the MAIN consideration, since most of the test results will be negative in the initial stages of the RMSF infection!!!

This is a very serious infection with possibly devastating complications when left untreated in the beginning. Unfortunately you were likely ill-advised when your results came back negative.

Please find an LLMD  to make sure RMSF is totally ruled out.

As for your sleep apnea, look into Dr. Park's Sleep Apnea
Guide for some valuable information.

The severity of your symptoms do not necessary co-relate
with typical sleep apnea symptoms.

Best wishes,
Niko