Eye pain
Has anyone ever had eye pain? My eye is not really red but hurts for days and OTC drops burn.
I don't recall it being a particular part of my Lyme misery, but I would def. see an ophthalmologist (MD for eyes) just to be sure everything's okay.  

I think I've posted here before about going for a regular eye exam after I knew I had Lyme, and as I got all apologetic to the eye doc about having been diagosed with Lyme, he got very alert and said eye docs take Lyme very seriously.  And this is a doc who seems kind of standoffish to some patients (based on his online ratings) -- so the fact that he was keenly interested in being sure things were okay Lyme-wise is a sign that it really is important to eye MDs.

I'd call and tell your ophthalomolgist you're having eye pain and remind whoever answers the phone that you have Lyme disease.  Let us know how it goes!
I'm so sorry to hear abotu this Mojogal.

My mother recently had iritis/uveitis caused by lyme disease.
She said her eyes were very painful for a few weeks, then quite rapidly she went blind. it's an auto-immune disease that lyme makes you develop in the eye.
I hope that's not what it is, but don't wait around for it to possibly get worse.

Go get it checked as soon as poss, please. I know you're feeling extremely bad these days, have you got someone to take y ou adn look after you?

My mother's eyesight eventually was almost completely restored, but she had to take a ton of steroids for several months to do that, which has given her the worse lyme relapse of her life.
A scenario best avoided.

Sending lots of love and best wishes.
Thanks to both of you for your advice.I will call my eye Dr tomorrow.
When I described vision problems (floaters and sparkles), my PA asked specifically about eye pain.  They've definitely seen it in other patients.  You might want to pose the question to your LLMD in addition to seeing an eye doc.
I get really bad stabbing pains behind my eyeballs.  Feels like someone is taking a knife to them.  Usually just my right eye but my left one started acting up recently too.
Is your eye doc an ophthalmologist (MD specializing in eyes), and not an optometrist?  I know ophthalmologists are aware of Lyme, don't know that optometrist are too.  

Any eye pain I would take straight to an ophthalomologist (MD).
Going to the ophthalmologist Thursday, it had only been left eye now the right is irritated.  Like knives stabbing me.
Always something :(
Good luck Mojo.
Sending love.