For those misdiagnosed with MS...
I went to my chiropractor today, she just got back from a two week cruise in Alaska and was a neurologist in her previous life. She said she was thinking of me on her cruise and would like to see old medical records. I was alarmed, long story short, she thinks I have MS. I had to reassure her that it was the barts. As she said I have all the symptoms and I was diagnosed with MS previous to seeing an LLMD, but I was able to teach her something today. She knew about Lyme but nothing about co-infections.
Well, at least she has an open mind --

Good for you for spreading the word!  Yay!
Thanks Jackie. She asked me since so many more people this year have Lyme is it because they are learning more about it and I said I think so because it's not a new thing but more people are aware.
Maybe if more and more people know, they can avoid what most of us have been through, misdiagnosis and painful unnecessary tests.
Very interesting.  Maybe the combo of Lyme and Bart results in a presentation that mimics MS.  I have both and had quite a few MS symptoms.
Yes, that is what I think, the combo gives you more of that mimic of MS especially when the non LLMD sends you for a brain MRI and sees "lesions"