Lyme Disease Community
Genesis Pure

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Genesis Pure

I have been taking some stuff by Genesis Pure. genesispure.com I take the goyin and liquid cleanse and it seems to really help my fatigue and depression. They have great products its worth the try. If you go on the site and there are links on the right side that give you ideas what to take, with what you have, and they do have a lyme disease protocol. You have to become a member to buy it but is helping me.
That's good, but like mojo said in her post, finding a Lyme specialist is what we would do ... and we've been where you are -- feeling awful and having no answers.

When you do see a doc, be sure to tell him/her what OTC meds/supplements you are taking, so they can factor that in to the situation.

Herbs etc. can be good support for your immune system, and I take quite a few every day even now -- but for killing the Lyme and any other related infections you may have, antibiotics are the first choice of Lyme specialists.

1 -- Find an LLMD

2 -- Give a history of your symptoms

3 -- Get tested for whatever the LLMD thinks you might have

4 -- Get a gameplan from the LLMD as to antibiotics and supplements (tho many LLMDs are like many regular docs -- they figure a balanced diet is sufficient, but there are other docs who believe your body is under such stress that taking supplements is a necessity

5 -- Get well and get your life back!

So, yes, do take whatever supplements help you, but I would not do that instead of finding an LLMD for diagnosis and treatment.  

Mainstream (nonLLMD) docs like to call LLMDs quacks and frauds, and there are undoubtedly some out there who are just that, so keep your antennae up.  ILADS [dot] com is the main voluntary group for LLMDs and there is lots (sometimes too much!) information there, mainly aimed at docs, but also accessible and useful to patients.

Best wishes -- let us know how we can help --